December 3, 2013

Withdrawls.

Hi. I miss you.

Life is overwhelming in all the normal, and mostly expected ways and I don’t expect it to slow down. If you follow me on Instagram then you already know we’re expecting a third addition to the family, (a boy!!!!) in late April. And for now, I’m allowing myself and my family a little room to breathe. It’s glorious.

I also want desperately to come back. And I will come back. It could be next week, next month, or next year. I’ll know it when the time feels right for us.

Also, I love you guys and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along with us in this crazy adventure of ours. I can not wait to share what’s next :)

15 thoughts on “Withdrawls.

1. Emily

We miss you too! At least we have Instagram :)

Totally understand the need to get away, but know that we will be here whenever you decide to come back!

2. Bianca

Congrats! I loved your blog but understand your need for a break. And I have to admit I’m shocked at some of the crazy posts people right to you and on other blogs I read. I’m so sensitive, that would be enough for me to want to throw in the towel. If only we could BLOCK the mean and crazy people. Anyhow, enjoy “LIFE”. Congrats on the pregnancy. :)

3. Rebecca Shank

YAY!!!! I’m so glad to hear the good news! Congratulations as your family grows and I hope you’re feeling well these days. I’ve been checking back every few weeks to see what’s going on as I’ve discovered your work and love seeing the progress of your own home. I’m an Interior Designer too and have put my career and wishes to blog about our Cape Cod Renovation on hold, while I’m home with our 4 young kids (ages 7, 4 1/2 and 2 year old twins). Just taking it one day at a time and finding bright spots along the way. Your blog is a bright spot :) and I wish you continued contentment as you find the balance between family, life and career. All the best and keep up the good work!

4. [email protected]

Super Congratulations! That is wonderful news. Enjoy this time and know that there will be a built in audience whenever you are ready to return :)

5. Cassie Moore

I didn’t know to follow you on instigram! But then I don’t have it. Congratulations, new babies are a blessing but they are so exhausting! Don’t worry, your readers will be here when you get back. :)

6. Wendy B.

Congratulations on your new “project”! Hope you are both happy and healthy! It’s nice to hear from you again ( I check every so often to see how you are doing). I had a feeling there may have been a biscut cooking when you took the break ( Well I was hoping it was a good thing and not something bad). Incidentally, Sherry @ yhl also has a bean on the way!